Pages

Sunday 23 January 2011

From A5 notepad learning log to Blog

I am currently studying an arts course at the Open College of the Arts. I am keen to develop myself artistically to allow myself to develop into a more creative career. I began the course in March 2010, however due to an unexpected upheaval, have only just begun to continue the course following a long break. I began using an A5 notebook as my learning log, however I feel this will not suffice when submitting my work for assignment and therefore I have decided to move to a blog as my learning log. I was not too sure about this initially, however I have researched my fellow students blog and feel this would be a good form for me to use to log my progress. I am going to post my logs in my current learning log to date and then continue from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment