Pages

Sunday 23 January 2011

First Log - Course Expectations 10/03/2010


Emotions: Excited / Scared / Apprehensive! Received pack today! I am really excited to be doing this course. I am doing the start drawing course as I am not a very good drawer. I am forever doodling , but they are always boxes, shapes and diagrams. I know I have potential, every now and then someone will comment on a good doodle for example. I remember at school I drew a good landscape of trees and a back garden. Looking through the course materials I am excited as I feel some of the assignments will be enjoyable and quite natural to do. However I am worried that I will not be any good at drawing people or animals. I have a ‘fear’ of this! I hope to prove myself wrong.  For the real life models, it would be a wonderful opportunity to draw my best friend whilst she is pregnant. I am planning lots of gallery and museum trips as a visual treat and research opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment