Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

Reflected Light - First Exercise

This is my first exercise in the reflected light section. I have gathered three items as advised; a plastic cup, a small cardboard box and a glass aftershave bottle. I have placed the reflective glass item in the middle and also put all 3 items on a large book so that it was on a flat surface and I could clearly see the reflected light and shadows. I began by drawing the shapes and then placing in the shadows. This was quite a hard exercise for me as this is the first time I have properly drawn a glass object and I did find it quite challenging to try and get a true likeness of the glass surface. I do feel I did a good job though for my first exercise and managed to show a good level of reflected light.

No comments:

Post a Comment